Before you retire and file for your Social Security benefits attend this informative workshop
Don’t leave Social Security money on the table!
Social Security & Achieving Retirement Income Security
Admission is FREE but seating is limited so you must RSVP!
Joan Stout Hall Room 124
1700 E Reserve St.
Vancouver, WA 98661
Clark College – Joan Stout Hall Room 124
Saturday, January 19, 2019 10:00 – 11:30 am
Attend & Learn
- If the massive budget reform to Social Security will affect your retirement income
- How to determine your Full Retirement Age and how to increase your monthly benefit by 7% to 8%
- How to build delayed retirement credits and other claiming strategies that could increase your family’s benefits
- Forecasting your retirement income
- The types of income you need
- Identifying Income gaps and investment choices
- Mike Elerath, Natiional Social Security Advisor
- Bill Roller, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner(TM)
All attendees will qualify to receive a complimentary, personalized, Social Security Maximization Report